Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Thrifty Gem

Maybe it was the full moon.




Or... just thrifty luck.  Yesterday while shopping at a church thrift shop, I found this adorable Samantha Sung dress for just $3.  It was actually $6, but everything in the shop was half off.  I couldn't believe my luck.  Samantha Sung is a Korean designer, and her pieces sell for hundreds.  I absolutely love her designs and fabric prints.  Someone in Hawaii must have a whole wardrobe full of her designs because this piece is the third that I've found.  I'll show photos of the other two another time, but I got them both at Goodwill for under $10.  Ahhh...  Thrifty Bliss.

 
Samantha Sung




Isn't it adorable?  And perfect Fall colors.


Here's a closeup.

Half off of $6.  A designer dress for $3!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!